The Council on Aging relies on volunteers to serve community members in a variety of ways. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Deliver Meals on Wheels to residents
- Schedule drivers or drive residents to medical appointments through our FISH (Friends in Service Helping) program
- Help label our monthly newsletter for mailing
- Help us with special events
- Create handicrafts for and help organize and run our annual Children’s Holiday Shoppe
If you are interested in volunteering or have questions, please call or email Ann Gordon, Volunteer Coordinator, (508) 358-2990. You may also fill out the COA Volunteer Application Form and mail it or drop it by our offices. All are welcome!