No matter your age, the benefits of regular exercise are well known. That’s why we offer a variety of terrific weekly Fitness Classes. Our classes are taught by certified instructors and specially designed for older adults.
Not sure what you’d like? Take advantage of our TRY-IT policy: Your first class is free. Go ahead, try it! See page 4 of our monthly newsletter for a current schedule. And for all classes, please remember to wear appropriate exercise footwear, and bring a water bottle.
- Zumba: cardio fitness with dance;
- Lois’ Fit for Future: aerobic exercise to music, includes stretching, toning and weights;
- Better Balance: using balls, bands, weights and incorporating yoga, tai chi and chi gong, this class helps improve posture, flexibility, mobility and more;
- Tai Chi Paradigm: gentle exercise designed to reinforce posture, balance and fundamental movement. A modern approach to an antiquated way.
- Thera-Tube: fitness class with instruction using resistance bands with handles to increase range of motion and strength.
- Walking Club: walking together outdoors (weather permitting) on the Rail Trail for up to an hour, or indoors at the Natick Mall in inclement weather. The Walking Club meets twice a week.
Also, remember that many insurance plans will reimburse you for fitness classes. Check to see if yours does. We can provide your payment history.